1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom PHP/MYSQL in Pages

Discussion in 'XenForo' started by z1haze, May 25, 2015.

I am trying to learn how to use some of my custom php/mysql in pages on xenforo? I have been building a statistics plugin for a game which stores data in mysql database, etc.. I just want to be able to have that stats shown in tables on some custom pages, and have a page for each player that will give all of his/her records from the database. I cannot figure out how to go about doing this. I can create the pages in html/php just fine, but I am not sure how to make it work with xenforo. I tried reading some older tutorials and using some addons that people claimed made it easy, but was unsuccessful. So, if anyway can provide insight to this I'd appreciate it.

z1haze, May 25, 2015 IP
  2. KillaKeith

KillaKeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found it easiest to make functionality like that as an Add-on. Since XF has its own scripting language, it can break your code, and vice versa. If you utilize the built in functionality that XF script provides, you will have seamless integration into your forum. Search the XF community forums about creating Add-ons, they are all quite helpful there. There is a development section with lots of resources. I'm on my phone and all my reference materials and on my comp. PM me if you need help and I'll try and guide you best I can.

KillaKeith, May 25, 2015 IP
  3. z1haze

z1haze Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Would be willing to help me out with learning it? like on ts or over skype for a fee?

z1haze, May 25, 2015 IP
  4. KillaKeith

KillaKeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, PM me with your availability and we'll schedule something.

KillaKeith, May 25, 2015 IP