1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom Payment Gateway Solution for High Risk Businesses

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by HydraMSLtd, Jun 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey everyone, we have available a custom payment gateway solution for high risk businesses.

At the moment, we process for a couple IPTV Merchants.

We do settlements every Friday, by standard.

We charge a flat % depending on your volume and risk to us. (Of chargeback, etc). We do not require the whole 'KYC', as this is a custom payment gateway solution!

We are able to process/accept: VISA, Master Card, DCC (Diners Club Card), JCB (Japan Credit Bureau), AMEX (American Express), BTC (Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency)!

Settlement methods are: Bitcoin (BTC), Western Union, PayPal, Wire/Bank Transfer (via TransferWise), etc.

Our custom made plugin currently only supports aMember Billing Software. You would need this in order to use our payment gateway. (https://www.amember.com/p/) - Similar to WHMCS.

Message us at Telegram for further information! - @funkymonk2003

HydraMSLtd, Jun 24, 2021 IP
  2. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your fee % and do you allow payment processing for marijuana paraphernalia related websites?

Sphor, Jul 5, 2021 IP
  3. HydraMSLtd

HydraMSLtd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We do, but only on the Cyprus processor. The % is calculated on risk. Volume and other factors.

We can talk over Telegram for further information.

Thanks!

HydraMSLtd, Jul 5, 2021 IP
  4. bettertulip1972

bettertulip1972 Active Member

Best Answers:
    stay away with this guy, big scammer.

bettertulip1972, Aug 11, 2021 IP
  5. PUK

PUK Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away from this guy, stole £4,800 and never paid a single penny. Guy is from blackpool and you can see his address on companies search UK and he had scammed many people this way.

PUK, Aug 12, 2021 IP
  6. mokoko2

mokoko2 Peon

Best Answers:
    @HydraMSLtd

Hello Matt.
    If you wont pay me the money you owe me, I will make sure to collect it personally. And it won't be a pleasant experience for you, Matt. H.

I know where you live, I know the names and contacts of all of your family members as well. I'm not sure you understand who you are dealing with.

You have 24 hours to send the money in bitcoin, contact me under the same username in telegram.

otherwise, I will make it my life mission to make your life miserable.

Kind regards,
    Mokoko2.

mokoko2, Aug 12, 2021 IP
  7. PUK

PUK Peon

Best Answers:
    Scammer- @funkymonk2003

I tell you now, if you don't send that money today I will ring at the place you work and contact everyone at your workplace and tell everything you did + send someone to see you as well. Don't hide this way robber. You are a big scam artist.

SCAMMER ALERT

Name- HAIGH, Matthew Simon
    Telegram- https://mania-hosts.co.uk

Reference- https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12265803/officers

I contacted him for custom payment gateway solution and he said he can do it and offered a solution (AMEMBER BILLING PLATFORM) and took almost many sales through his processor, took payments and said there would be 10% fees on each transaction and was told would be paid out every week. Almost took 20 days of revenue around £4800 and hadn't paid a single penny and kept sending fake receipts that he had paid the money through bank or wise and other methods which were all fake and now blocked and deleted his account on telegram.

FYI- He works at Blackpool (Central Pier Rides) and wears black vans shoes mostly and has cat like eyes.

Pictures below:

https://imgur.com/m41DvJ4
    https://imgur.com/oGClGbp

PUK, Aug 16, 2021 IP
  8. PUK

PUK Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't contact me by 6 PM today I will be doing a lot more things and make your life terrible @HydraMSLtd

PUK, Aug 16, 2021 IP
  9. Amit Kumar Mondal

Amit Kumar Mondal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A reputed forum like "Digital Point" should not be the place for those spammers.

Amit Kumar Mondal, Jan 7, 2022 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.