1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom or corporate polos

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by cmpe, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Does anyone here have any experience with ordering custom t-shirts and polos for your company? Googling results in many different vendors and thought the best way to narrow down to a couple of vendors is by getting some suggestions from anyone who's made purchases before.

Looking to order a very limited number of shirts to be worn by staff during outdoor events initially so very small order at first. Plan to sell them to our end users or include as part of a package if they become a premium member.

Specifically looking for:
    • Moisture/sweat wicking polo (ie. Nike DriFit type of material)
    • Custom Logo (preferably stitched instead of printed)
    • Ability to order in small quantities at a time
    If anyone has any recommendations, I'd appreciate it! TIA!

cmpe, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    qwikad.com, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Where are you based? Your location makes a big difference, of course.

My cable company has sponsored my son's sports teams over the years and regularly bought small numbers of wicking shirts, customized with logos, team names, etc., and more clothes items (caps, socks, hoodies, etc) from these guys who are based in RI:

http://www.iuseimpact.com/

They have all kinds of options and are really good at the customizing, in my experience. I believe that they also have a variety of duffel or sports bags, all of which are meant for customization. Never had a problem with them and they know their business.

jrbiz, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  4. cmpe

cmpe Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys. Didn't even consider looking for a local vendor; will need to look into that.

I have business in both NC and GA in case anyone has done work with any businesses in those two areas.

cmpe, Jun 9, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.