1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom Niche Adsense/Amazon Affiliate Sites | Custom Template + 5 Keyword rich articles + Domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jp607, May 29, 2015.

What's the Offer?
    Get your chosen niche website, with content targeted to your niche and keyword research carried out by us, custom responsive template AND niche specific domain for the low price of just $60.

Take a look at an example site.

So what specifically do I get?
    1. Pick your niche that you wish to target. This could be acne, healthcare, insurance, gaming. ANYTHING.
    2. We carry out keyword research and target the 5 most appropriate keywords for your niche.
    3. 5 x 400 word keyword rich articles specific to these keywords written and edited by NATIVE English speakers.
    4. Custom responsive template made, an example of how this may look here. Each template will be unique and setup with your chosen ads/affiliate links, with some examples of potential placement shown by the placeholders in the demo site. If you have specific requirements please ask and in most instances we WILL be able to accommodate these requests!
    5. .COM or .NET Domain name specific to your chosen niche and keywords. In some instances it may be easier for me to just discount the cost of the domain and for you to purchase this yourself.
    Overall - an ENTIRE adsense/amazon affiliates niche site for you to PROFIT from!

So how do I make money from this?
    Choose your niche and ask me to place any ads/affiliate links you would like into the site to promote and make money from. With just a little work you can start seeing noticeable passive income and leave the content and design to us!

What's the turnaround on this?
    Up to 7 days turnaround though in most instances it will be earlier than this. Normally it's around 4-5 days but we quote a maximum 7 day turnaround to accommodate high volume.

I want to ask a question/have a specific request/want multiple sites made!
    Just get in contact! I am more than happy to answer any queries and will attempt to accommodate most requests at no extra charge. Discounts are available for volume orders, just send me a PM to find out!

So, how do I order?
    Payment is by Paypal. If you wish to order, contact me by PM with your specific requirements and once these have been established we can organise payment.

...can I have a discount?
    Sure! The first five orders will be eligible for a $20 discount. That's a Custom Template, 5 Keyword specific articles and a Domain name all for just $40!

jp607, May 29, 2015 IP