1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom MyBB Themes - $50 USD

Discussion in 'Design' started by itechyou, Mar 24, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello everyone. I am providing my custom theme service for a low rate of $50 USD for a limited time. If you are interested make sure to check the terms below and PM me here. You can also send me a skype request, email me or request a quote at official website as well if interested.

Email:

My Past Works:
    https://ereecorp.com/portfolio/

My Website:
    https://ereecorp.com/

Whats the process?
    • First a project questionnaire will be sent and you have to provide the details of your project via Email/PM.
    • We will have a detailed discussion about what you want and what you don't want, in skype or any other messenger.
    • After making the Index page ready according to our conversation, I will show you first, and ask about what changes you need. First a screenshot will be sent, if you are satisfied with it, a live demo will be made for you in my demoboard.
    • After completion the theme files will be attached to your email address in a zipped package.
    Payment Terms/Method:
    • Only PayPal is accepted right now.
    • 50% of the total amount should be paid before starting the work.
    • The other 50% of the total amount should be paid after the live demo stage before receiving the zipped package.
    Terms of Service:

[+] Price is non-negotiable.
    [+] Advance payment is non refundable.
    [+] Currently Accepted Payment Method is PayPal only.
    [+] Project Completion time may vary from 1 week to 2 weeks depending on the complexity of the project.
    [+] There will be no refunds after the product is delivered/attached to your account.
    [+] Project price may vary if more than 1 complete revisions are requested.

itechyou, Mar 24, 2018 IP