1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom MFA Sites- 100% Moneyback Guarantee $$Cheap$$

Discussion in 'Sites' started by LeetDesigns, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hasbehas

hasbehas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there.. I am having two slots of this order.. But first I would like to see how does the first one works out. And $100 now.. $100 after completion.. Please Pm me with payment details..

Thanks..

hasbehas, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  2. lapsaJ

lapsaJ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got 18c in the first week.

You never shared any promoting techniques.

It's been well over a month now and I think it's time to do something about this? I've been quite patient everytime you said you'd try and promote it more. Why say 100% moneyback guarantee when you're now implying the opposite?

lapsaJ, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  3. cocoMonkey

cocoMonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's going on with lapsaJ's site leet?

I was thinking about buying one of these from you, but it dosnt look very promising if this guy has only made 18c with one of your sites???

cocoMonkey, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  4. LeetDesigns

LeetDesigns Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lapsaJ site has been offline for awhile now. How can you make money if a site is not online? I did promote the site for more then 1 week. Its made plain its not up to me to promote the site after the week is up. I have tons of customers thats making good money from these sites. You need to do some work to make them make money. Sense alot of people dont read and understand about the whole promotion part. I promote for 1 week and then its up to you from there. So sense this is an old thred and i made a new one in services I am only charging $100 now without and promotion. Also trying google adwords or buying traffic is a plus. These sites make good money they have been making money for 2 years now. Also there is alot more ads on adsense for this niche and they are better paying ads. thanks

LeetDesigns, Aug 31, 2007 IP
  5. lapsaJ

lapsaJ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Leet: You sent me the domain but I clearly stated over MSN that I won't move the site yet until we get the earnings up as it the change in DNS will have an effect on the traffic.

You never told me how to promote. When I asked you, you said you'll promote it a bit more first. This goes by the proverb "Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime". What position am I in when you stop promoting when I have no clue on how to promote it myself?

I forgot to mention the fact it took me almost 2 weeks to get the site up and running with traffic, so essentially I didn't even make 18c in the first week.

As you can see, it's been an unpleasurable experience all round, where the only person losing out here is myself.

lapsaJ, Aug 31, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.