1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom list sharing web application

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Imusion, Feb 29, 2020.

Why are you selling this site?
    Coavl is a custom built list sharing web application that I built with GraphQL, Prisma, React, Next.js and MySQL. It's a web application that allows users to share their best lists with other users. I'm selling because I have not had the time or motivation to expand and market it to it's full potential.

The frontend is hosted on netlify for free. The backend is hosted on digitalocean and costs just $20 and runs on scalable highly available infrastructure.

The cost that I am listing the website at is for the development time spent building the web application and deployment infrastructure to support it.

How is it monetized?
    The site is not monetized or promoted.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    It will include a facebook and twitter account with the coavl name. Does not have any active followers.

How much time does this site take to run?
    The main time right now would be spent on marketing and creating lists for content.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Right now it's the chicken and egg challenge of building up a user base. Since there is not much content, there's little motivation for others to browse and contribute. But if you spend time building up different niches, there could be a lot of potential. I have had ideas of different communities to reach into to build a following that I could share with the buyer.

Imusion, Feb 29, 2020 IP