1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom FaceBook RPG 8700+ users

Discussion in 'Sites' started by o2smedia, May 3, 2010.

Im selling me mobwars Style Street race in the Facebook. The game is starting to grow without any marketing in place yet.. it is currently picking up about 30-50 new daily installs. We have passed the 8,700 player mark with a steady grow. I recently added gifting and expect to see the exponential grow start to kick in. I have added offerpal as the sponsor section which integrates into virtually currency for the game. The game has content, an admin section. reports and currently 30-50 daily players.

I had hoped to remake my investment once I begun the FB marketing and increased the player count to monetize the game and increase the value but an opportunity to purchase some real estate has popped up for me and I am looking to get back some of my investment for a down payment.

As an added idea which hardly any game is doing I have added a product placement model into the game, which I would rather not disclose due to anyone copying the model. In brief it provides another way to earn revenue from offline clients so that you do not need to depend solely on the virtual currency

I will only entertain real offers, this is not cheesy ebay script being resold and I spent months getting this game developed as well continue to tweak it for performance and new features.

Some of the game features

Intro Tutorial
    Twitter Post
    Gifting
    Notices
    Wall post
    Paypal integrated
    Offerpal integrated
    Html Editor of content areas
    Racing
    1 vs 1
    Crew races