1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Currency Exchange in Bangkok

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by schwarzes, Sep 13, 2010.

Hello,

I am from India and i will be going to Bangkok at the end of this month.

i am a little confused about the currency to take there.

Should I change the currency from INR to USD...and then change it from USD to THB when I reach there ? or should I change it from INR to THB here or by reaching there ?

Also about ATMs, how much do the banks charge for withdrawals abroad, if anyone has an idea.

Thanks.

schwarzes, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  2. Jacob88

Jacob88 Guest

Best Answers:
    western union is all over there and you can easily exchange your currency from there so don't need to be worry about this so much...

Jacob88, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  3. capstonic

capstonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should have to change the currency to US dollar because its very difficult to exchange the Indian currency there. You can easily change US dollars on every shop but not Indian currency. Also take some Bahts for any inconvenience.
    Have a happy Journey...

capstonic, Oct 12, 2010 IP
  4. 5ky.com

5ky.com Member

Best Answers:
    I usually use a currency card to withdraw cash in local currency at an ATM in Thailand. You might even be able to use your credit card too, but remember to pay the balance immediately as interest is calculated at the transaction day.

5ky.com, Oct 12, 2010 IP