1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Curious mind want to know about gray hat SEO. Any Expert or friendly mind there?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by towfiqul.arafat, Apr 25, 2016.

Curious mind want to know about gray hat SEO. Any Expert or friendly mind there?

towfiqul.arafat, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  2. Sakib Rahman chatok

Sakib Rahman chatok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it shuld be grey hat..its a tricks..like stuffing ..i mean too many keywords in your content...

Sakib Rahman chatok, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  3. towfiqul.arafat

towfiqul.arafat Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sakib Rahman Chatok but i want to know more

towfiqul.arafat, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  4. blang

blang Active Member

Best Answers:
    On-Page Gray Hat Technique - Keyword stuffing / saturation - By overloading meta tags and content with a lot of keywords.
    Off-Page Gray Hat Technique - Link Buying is considered Gray Hat because its against Google's TOS to be a part of Link Scheming.

It really depends on what your definition of gray hat is. Participating in A to B link trades in considered Gray by many as well.
    If you are participating in anything that is considered "Gray", I would suggest doing it with highly targeted and niched link partners. Its important to be as relevant as possible.

blang, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  5. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Grey hat SEO is something that between Black hat SEO and White hat SEO. Grey hat SEO can be implement by these techniques:
    - duplicate content;
    - cloacking;
    - link buying;
    - purchasing old domains;
    - social media automation and purchasing followers.

TomRider, May 24, 2016 IP