1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Curious, Drupal 7 useres?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by xira, Aug 1, 2011.

Even though this forum site is teaming with Wordpress users, I was just wondering about how many of you out there are using Drupal and how many of you have started using Drupal 7?

I was at an internet conference recently, and 8 out of 10 people there were Drupal users/web creators. Is this just a coincidence? Or is Drupal still strong and getting stronger?

xira, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Drupal is still strong of course. If it was an internet conference, then they know a little better than most newbies who choose Joomla because another newbie told them it's the best CMS.

JamesColin, Aug 2, 2011 IP
  3. einsteinsboi

einsteinsboi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Drupal is definitely still very strong and getting stronger, and with Drupal 7 I think it will definitely gain even more ground.

I am a Drupal 7 user for sure :) 

einsteinsboi, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  4. Gray Fox

Gray Fox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With strict standards everywhere, Drupal is definitely the developer's choice. Making Wordpress and Joomla modules was really a pain compared to it.

Gray Fox, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  5. dennisb

dennisb Member

Best Answers:
    I am a Drupal 7 users, have experience with Joomla, Wordpress and some other open-source systems but it's in my opinion the best out there at this moment. It's easy to scale for high traffic, theming can be done easily, on-site SEO can be done easily, setting up an advanced website can be done easily etc. Drupal just offers you almost everything to change and/or customize, that's why some people call Drupal more a framework then a content management system.

If you look at the websites which are recently build on Drupal it's amazing...

dennisb, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  6. aap

aap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am another Drupal 7 user. But it has got some problem with cPanel mod_security plugin.

aap, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  7. guardian999

guardian999 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am Drupal 7 User too :eek:

guardian999, Aug 14, 2011 IP