1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

curiosity

Discussion in 'Payments' started by pau, May 10, 2006.

Just out of curiosity, is there anybody here who has had adsense for two or three years and still hasn't reached the $100 per month?

pau, May 10, 2006 IP
  2. ThirdChair

ThirdChair Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll be the first to be honest, ME! I started April 26, 2004. From April 27, 2004 up until April 10, 2006 I never paid any attention to my AdSense account. In that nearly 2 years I earned $189. I didn't have AdSense on all my sites and the ones that I had it on were not optimized.

I did get my account nearly 2 years ago, but I consider April 10, 2006 to be the first day that really matters. That's the day that I found this forum and started to play with ALL of my sites and figure out what works for AdSense.

Now, in exactly one month since finding these forums, I have earned over $75.

I should be able to hit that $100 per month no problem next month and the month after that...

ThirdChair, May 10, 2006 IP