1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling CSSTemplates.biz - Site & Keyword Domain For HTML/CSS Template Reviews.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Nerz, Apr 12, 2014.

History

CSSTemplates.biz is a review site for XHTML/CSS templates. The site took shape in late 2013. It is still relatively new, but has several listings for reviews of free and premium templates. The design of the site is relatively simple, loads quickly and features prominant screenshot images for archive and single post pages. All listings have already have basic SEO carried out using the Wordpress SEO plugin. The site features prominant affiliate banners, in post banners and a 4Templates affiliate shop page.

Focus

The site carries several template reviews and reviews are the mainstay of this site. I have created several custom fields to provide further information in terms of:
    • Provider - Mojo Themes, Fame Themes etc.
    • Primary Colours - Red, blue, green etc.
    • Niche - Blog, Real Estate, Portfolio etc. Around 20 niches.
    • Price - For premium templates
    • Premium Version - Free templates have a price if a premium version is available. Premium templates have another price if more than one premium version is available (ie basic versus ultimate)
    • Theme Club - N/A or Yes
    On the free and premium category archive pages these custom fields are listed in their own little sidebar. I think this is quite an attractive way of presenting reviews and gives a more professional feel. All current reviews were written in-house and are 100% unique

Revenue

In its current form the site is focused squarely on revenue potential. I have incorporated a number of features with revenue in mind. The site just needs more traffic to take advantage of it.
    • 300x250 and 125x125 banners on left sidebar (can be changed to right). These banners are very prominent in what is a clutter free design
    • Every review on archive pages carries a 468x60 banner for the relevant template provider. The banners for the free reviews are generally not affiliate links (and made by me), but the premium banners are affiliate links
    • There is a dedicated 4Templates shop on its own page.
    • There is an in-page Template Monster Banner right next to the review summary (star based)
    Overall, I think the design of this site has a strong revenue potential, without annoying site visitors with relentless popups or flashy banners. There are currently affiliate banners for several providers. Further traffic will surely reward the effort.

Traffic

There is very little traffic at this stage. Basically, I have done the design, kicked it off with a few reviews and established several social networking pages.

Email & Social Network URL's
    Upon sale, I will forward you usernames/passwords for the gmail account and social pages. There is awesome for branding your site across the web!

Based on Awstats I have estimated about 100 uniques/2000 pageviews a month. U.S traffic mostly. Like I say I have not promoted the site at all.

Administration/Backend

The site runs the latest version of Wordpress, and uses the Dual Zone theme from MyThemeShop. If your familiar with Wordpress you will find it very easy to manage.

Ongoing Cost

The theme is entirely free so you can update it easily. There are no commercial plugins that require further licencing costs. I run the site on my reseller hosting account along with several others. The costs are negligible. I have never used paid advertising or bought any links for the site of any kind, so there are no recurring expenses other than hosting.

Buyer Gets

The site comes complete with design, content and full backup. Other included features include a dedicated gmail and social accounts with strong keywords

Why Am I Selling?

I first started this site because I was attracted to the site design and I had csstemplates.biz parked. I thought it was a nice keyword rich domain and I like the little sidebar on the side of post listings in this template. I have expanded it with custom fields. It was really an experiment in creating a compact review site. I think the site has a lot of potential because there are a gazillion template services out there.

Transaction Details

Upon sale we can discuss the details and how to handle the transfer. Usually a very simple process. Upon payment I will provide a complete file backup, db backup, along with all relevant account lusernames/passwords in a text file. I can upload to your server if required

Free Hosting!

If you require hosting for a time I am more than happy to continue hosting the site on my account.

Questions?

Please feel free to contact me with any queries via PM :)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    Nerz, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  2. mobilefonebuyer

mobilefonebuyer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    95.7% - 22
    is still for sale

mobilefonebuyer, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  3. Nerz

Nerz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, its still available

Nerz, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  4. mobilefonebuyer

mobilefonebuyer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    95.7% - 22
    hi have bought your site do you have any more for sale or domains thanks

my enom user name is mobilefonebuyer can you also upload to my server once i have payed by paypal

mobilefonebuyer, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  5. Nerz

Nerz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for buying the site :) I have sc2strategy.com which is listed here on DP. I can upload to your server np. I will PM you my paypal details.

Nerz, Apr 24, 2014 IP