1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CSS menu problem

Discussion in 'CSS' started by wood1e, Nov 2, 2005.

Hi,

I am gettting myself in a pickle as I can't seem to figure out how to change elements to my CSS menu...

The problem I have is that the borders have disappeared around the main menu, and when you mouseover the "services" link next to it moves over? And I can't get the sub menu for "services" and "Approved centre" to align underneath the main links (serviecs and approved centre"
    SEMrush
    http://www.synaxissolutions.co.uk/test/chaplane/index.htm

Can anyone help?

wood1e, Nov 2, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. artjewl

artjewl Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you fix the problem? I don't (think I) see the issue you're referring to in either FF or IE. At least not the alignment/link movement issue. The submenus are showing under their respective items. As for the border, do you mean a border around the yellow box? because I see one... or did you mean something around the menu items? Unless I'm missing something, I dont' see anything in the css that would suggest that...

Something to consider: the red text over the images is tough on the eyes... perhaps try a different color, a heavier type, or at least a stroke/border that contrasts with the photos (I expect a light color would work well).

artjewl, Nov 6, 2005 IP