1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CSS issue on php script ... Please help!

Discussion in 'CSS' started by imaginexhacked, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello

I am having an issue with styling the error message of my contact form on my site. Everything looks fine except the error message, which I want to be in white text but it stays blue.

My page is bankruptcycanada.com/free-confidential-evaluation.php and if you, for example, put in an incorrectly formatted email address will bring up the error message when trying to submit the form. The error message is:

The following corrections are required:
    • Please provide a valid email address.
    The "The following corrections are required:" text is coded in white, which is proper however the "Please provide a valid email address." text remains in blue and should be white.

My CSS file is located at bankruptcycanada.com/css/desktop.css

I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance.

imaginexhacked, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  2. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is considered poor etiquette to post to multiple forums or maillists concurrently. Anyone reading this is wasting their time since the problem has already been solved elsewhere.

Please show consideration for those who are willing to help you by not wasting their time and energy working on a problem unnecessarily.

gary

kk5st, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  3. imaginexhacked

imaginexhacked Member

Best Answers:
    What is your problem gary? How has my unique problem been solved elsewhere? Why are you wasting your time and mine?

imaginexhacked, Nov 26, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.