1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying CSS Expert Required - Wordpress/ElegantThemes/Mobile Friendly

Discussion in 'Design' started by yo-yo, Apr 25, 2015.

I have wordpress blog, with the DIVI theme from Elegant Themes installed. There's a child theme with customized CSS. I need the following modifications and fixes made:

1. Mobile Issue - The first 3 posts title links on the home page are cut off and need to be fully displayed, and spaced above the description correctly.

2. Mobile Issue - Spacing and formatting of the footer need to be corrected.

3. Mobile Issue - Blog posts - the side bar doesn't space correctly and the left side is cut off.

4. Mobile Issue - On the /blog/ page - post titles are cut off and not displayed properly.

5. Firefox/Safari Issue - The mega menu doesn't display correctly in these browsers, needs fixed. ( see http://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/tutorial-mega-menus.html )

6. Firefox/Safari Issue - Pages using the Elegant Themes Page Builder ( http://www.elegantthemes.com/preview/Divi/divi-page-builder/ ) have the sidebar spaced and sized different than posts. The sidebar needs to be made uniform for both posts, and pages using the page builder.

All fixes have to be compliant with Google's Mobile Friendly test:
    https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/

I will provide you with a backup of the blog to make all the requested changes. I need this done before Noon MST on May 1. You must complete all 6 fixes before that time or the job will go to someone else.

The pay is $100 (Paypal) upon completion. You must complete all 6 fixes before the deadline - if you don't complete the entire thing before then, you will be paid nothing and the job will go to someone else.

PM if you are the right person for the job.

yo-yo, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  2. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    job completed.. thanks!

yo-yo, Apr 25, 2015 IP
  3. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not sure how DP's feedback system is working these days, so I'll just report back on here.

User Arpan Saha took care of this job for me in less than 1 day, a job that 3 other CSS/Worpdress guys claimed they could do and failed miserably at. Arpan Saha needed very little guidance or instruction, and was very easy to communicate with. Can highly recommend him for related jobs and will definitely be using his services again.

yo-yo, Apr 26, 2015 IP