1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Cryptocurrency Articles on Litecoin

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TuesZ, Dec 28, 2017.

Need someone to blog about Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies... please PM me your rates and please know about the topic.

TuesZ, Dec 28, 2017 IP
  2. NveerKrish

NveerKrish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    have experience in IT field to write thousand of contents

NveerKrish, Dec 28, 2017 IP
  3. Tom Nyarunda

Tom Nyarunda Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I specialize in content for business, cryptocurrency, health, home improvement, real estate and lifestyle but can write quality articles on several other topics. My expertise includes the development of online content such as articles, blog posts, social media posts and press releases.

THE BASICS

I have experience writing original creative content and engaging content for your marketing strategies. I can transform simple phrases in a way that they represent your brand and appeal to your particular target audience. As a strategic writer, I can easily transition between a serious and playful tone.

EXPERIENCE

I have samples of ghostwritten work I can share. I've been writing articles for a number of clients and chances are I will be able to give you something close to what you're looking for!

SERVICES

Web content: $30-$100 per page, depending on several factors including word count, type of page and research required. This includes topic and keyword research and search-engine optimization as the need may be.

Articles/Blogs: $50-$120 per blog, depending on numerous factors including topic and keyword research, search engine optimization and formatting.

Feel free to contact me for these and any other writing services. I offer negotiable prices for different areas of interest in case the above prices don’t relate to your project needs.

TURNAROUND

The turnaround for projects is determined by due dates and project needs. I am able to comfortably submit up to 2000 words of high-quality work within 24 hours. I will spend sufficient time researching for your project and craft an interesting copy. I am available to do as many revisions as you require until we attain your point of perfection.

If your website needs SEO traffic, the quality of content plays a huge role in enhancing your search engine rankings. My writing expertise strikes a balance between search engines and targeted audience by making the content customer-centric.

I would like to help you deliver value to your customers using my content writing expertise.

Tom Nyarunda, Dec 30, 2017 IP