1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cruise Ship Jobs Websites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GWHN, Jan 26, 2013.

Hi there,

I just wanted to put a question out there, to see if anyone has cruise ship job websites and how they are doing?

As i know jobrapido and indeed seem to have flooded googles results for any job within the cruise ship industry. Therefor making it really hard to be on the first page.
    To make it even worse, they both have adsense special accounts to edit their google ads and integrate them seemlessly within their own jobs making it nearly impossible to tell if its a google ad or a real job advertisement.

When both contacted about advertising in the space of google ads, they both decline and say they dont run google ads on their site.

Interesting i know, But back to my main question.
    How are those with cruiseship job websites finding the niche? and traffic ?

GWHN, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I used to have a job site (it was a few years back) and two categories always dominated my searches one: teen / college jobs and the other one: leisure jobs (cruise, sport, health and fitness, etc.). Back then I found my traffic via AdWords and posting on classifieds in the job section. Hope this helps!

qwikad.com, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can also just do a research on Google Trends and Google Keywords for cruise ship industry type terms. You sure will come up with some valuable info.

freeadstime, Feb 25, 2013 IP