1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crowdsourcing Research

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jrbiz, Jun 30, 2019.

I have never done anything with crowdsourcing sites and have a question. What if you wanted to start an organization to research a particular topic and come up with an answer to its pressing question(s) that should be of interest to a fairly large group of people? At the end of the process, there would be no shareholder value in the company nor reason for it to exist any longer. The ROI to "investors" (actually, "members" is probably more appropriate) would be that the important questions are answered beyond a reasonable doubt and they had a hand in making that happen.

Is there a crowdsourcing site that would make sense for an approach like this? I have heard of gofundme, indiegogo, and a few others but know nothing about them or whatever else is out there. Not even sure if the type of funding I would be seeking is allowed at such sites.

jrbiz, Jun 30, 2019 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Oher popular sites would be: MicroWorkers, ShortTask, ClickWorker, and RapidWorkers. Personally the only site I ever go on and use is Design Crowdsourcing.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 1, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.