1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Croud are looking for Experienced Digital Marketers to Join the Freelancer Network

Discussion in 'General Business' started by RP11041993, Jul 25, 2016.

Hello,

My name is Ryan Powell and I work for Croud.

We are an Independent Digital Marketing agency with offices in London, New York, Berlin, Sydney and Shrewsbury. Croud have been going since late 2011 and in that time have been credited with being Googles fastest growing agency 2 years straight - the fastest agency to ever get Tier 1 Google support and have an impressive list of great brands from Interflora, Netflix, Sony, The Guardian right through to Sealskinz and T.M.Lewin.

Our key services include PPC, SEO, Content and Social Media and we use the best marketing talent in the UK to deliver this as we delegating tasks to our freelance network around the world.

As well as recruiting and training full-time members of staff I manage a freelance network for people who want to work with us on our PPC and SEO accounts for our clients. We are looking for people with your experience to add to our growing network.

We have a system called Croud Control that all tasks are delegated and uploaded via and as long as the deadline is met, you can work whenever and wherever you like. We can then pay in GBP via bank transfer upon submission of a generated invoice in Croud Control.

To simply sign up to the Croudie network, you simply follow this link. After you have completed the assessments, I will be able to offer you an hourly rate offer and discuss freelancing with Croud even more.

I look forward to seeing your application and if you have any questions then please feel free to DM me.

Kind Regards,

Ryan

RP11041993, Jul 25, 2016 IP