1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cross Domain Tracking For Paypal with WordPress' Google Analytics By Yoast Plugin

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by sixrfan, Jul 17, 2015.

I have a WordPress e-commerce site that uses the Shopp e-commerce plugin, and has a PayPal off-site checkout as a checkout option for shoppers. when a customer purchases via PayPal, my Google Analytics account shows those conversion sources as PayPal, which is inaccurate. I need to know the original sources of those conversions.

I use the Google Analytics By Yoast plugin to tie my analytics account to my site. I do NOT use the “Manually Enter Your UA Code” option. I use the pre-select option that authenticates with my Google account. see attached screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Using this setup, can you tell me how to correctly install cross domain tracking so I know the original referral source of these customers.

I have found articles on setting up cross domain tracking, when using the “Manually enter your UA code” option. But I have not found any information on how to set it up using my an authenticated account with Yoast.

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

sixrfan, Jul 17, 2015 IP