1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cross domain cgi

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by Alf Stockton, Dec 30, 2016.

Is there a tutorial on setting up cross domain scripting.
    I have 4 machines connected to my router. Namely 192.168.0.11(server) and 3 others. Each has a CGI script sitting in /use/lib/cgi-bin which I want to access from my server. Currently fail with cross domain permission issue.

Alf Stockton, Dec 30, 2016 IP
  2. Aytekin

Aytekin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In spite of those user name and password, you can face problems for entering 192.168.I.I login.In that case, resetting can be option. Reset your modem and create new user name and password.

If your problems continue while connecting 192.168.I.I login, control your wireless router device.Cables can be broken or it have some electrical issues. In order to access 192.168.I.I ,your modem must be worked properly.If you are sure about your modem working, please call your network servicer and be sure about whether or not there is a network problem in your area. For logging into 192.168.I.I admin panel of your modem, network connections in your area must be.If there are such problem ,please wait for settings of your modem until network connections work properly. http://www19216811.net/

Aytekin, Feb 5, 2017 IP