1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug CRON throwing Exception errors

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by TheLimeDesign, Sep 28, 2017.

1. TheLimeDesign

TheLimeDesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Noted that sir.. For now, it's all good ^_^
    Thanks for the wonderful support~ Totally worth supporting the plugin's development..

TheLimeDesign, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  2. TheLimeDesign

Best Answers:
    Dear @digitalpoint I recently had an issue with the google account binding that I reported in another thread. I had to uninstall the plugin and reinstall from scratch to get it working, but now this issue is happening again. Previously, you sent me an updated copy that solved the issue, but I can't download using that link above again. Would you be kind to send me another one please?

TheLimeDesign, Apr 16, 2018 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think the issue might have to do with your version of PHP. Any chance you could update your server to a version of PHP that has active support from PHP devs (i.e. they don't fix bugs any longer in the 5.6.x version).

digitalpoint, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  4. TheLimeDesign

Best Answers:
    Hi there, I'm using PHP 5.6 because some of the plugins and my theme is not PHP 7 ready.. That would be a very long haul moving forward.. Previously when you sent me the fix, it worked like a charm, would it be too much of a trouble to ask for it again? :D I promise I'll keep the copy this time.

We will be working towards upgrading to PHP 7 soon but that's still quite far in our roadmap at the moment..

TheLimeDesign, Apr 17, 2018 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't have whatever it was I sent you any longer unfortunately. I'm not even sure what it was anymore... do you have a back up of your site anywhere?

digitalpoint, Apr 17, 2018 IP