1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CRM help

Discussion in 'Databases' started by shirschfield, Aug 27, 2015.

I'm looking for some opinions, I am looking for a software that helps fit the need of my company.

We currently use Microsoft Dynamics and do not use many of the features. It is simply too much of a software for our needs and why pay for it if you aren't going to use it.

What we need is a system that manages a database of over 50,000 contacts through Microsoft SQL and are able to assign bulk actions to a pulled list. This does not need to be a CRM, I'm looking for any and all suggestions. We use the software for pulling lists for marketing sends.

Thank you!

shirschfield, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  2. dineshseo5

dineshseo5 Member

Best Answers:
    Why you can have chosen the Apptivo CRM?

dineshseo5, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  3. stephan2307

stephan2307 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does it have to be MS SQL or would a system that runs on MySQL be interesting to you?

stephan2307, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you just pay someone to make a custom page in whatever web-language you have available on your server? Since you're talking MSSQL, I'm guessing you perhaps have an IIS running somewhere?
    Depending on sorting needs / selection needs, setting up a form with different selects and free-search fields which then pulls the info from the database into whatever file-format you want the lists to have should be a fairly simple assignment, and should be a one-off cost.

PoPSiCLe, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  5. SofiaNewton

SofiaNewton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Select a CRM that is suitable for your small business. I am using Apptivo CRM. I am satisfied with customer service & product.

SofiaNewton, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  6. Micky Jordan

Micky Jordan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi you may be look at odoo customization or zoho crm as well. Both are now worth allot for integration services of any CRM, ERP you may contact at or visit techloyce.com
    http://techloyce.com/our-services/odoo/
    http://techloyce.com/our-services/zoho-crm/

Micky Jordan, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  7. BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, OP. Before deciding which CRM to use it's important that you consider the following:

1. How many users need to be online and utilizing the system.
    2. What features are most important to you? Click to call, call logs, email templates, etc.
    3. How much are you willing to pay or what's your set budget?
    4. You don't necessarily need to have a CRM that's customized for your business alone. Business and workflow processes change so it's important that you choose one that's not customized, but customizable and scalable.
    5. Is it compatible with your current VoIP or phone system? Chances are you're planning to have these systems integrated so users and your entire business can work using one interface where data and analytics are readily available. Take Tenfold as an example. It's a CTI software that monitors and records all interaction using various channels - call, text, email, chat. So compatibility to any CTI of your choice should also be taken into consideration when choosing a CRM.

If you're working with less than 20 agents, MS Dynamics might just be too big of a CRM for you since they mostly cater to enterprises. For small businesses, you may want to look into software from Sugar and Insightly. Here's a list of CRMs you can take a look at: https://www.tenfold.com/integrations

Let us know how it pans out! Good luck.

BrookeHarper, Apr 30, 2017 IP