1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Critique my blog and I'll dance at your wedding!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by The Marketing Shrink, Apr 26, 2013.

Hey all,

After a bit of a start and stop, I've finally decided to dedicate some serious time to running a successful blog. At the moment, the point of my blog isn't to "sell" any physical products, but to build up my profile as a consumer/marketing/business psychology expert. There are still a few things that I will be adding in the coming days, e.g. signing up to Aweber and starting to build a list, as well as a logo, but before I do that I'd love to hear your opinions on what you think on the general layout/design, loading time, and overall usefulness of the site.

The name of the blog is themarketingshrink.com

Thanks to all, I promise to dance at your weddings for a comment (If you're already married, I'll dance at your kids weddings!)

Cheers,

:D

The Marketing Shrink, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  2. SamWylde

SamWylde Member

Best Answers:
    Tips:
    Improve your load time
    Clean up your footer (some things overlap)

SamWylde, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  3. The Marketing Shrink

The Marketing Shrink Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thanks for the suggestions! Will work on seeing what I can do to speed up the load times.

Can you tell me what you see overlapping? I'm not sure if I'm seeing it.

The Marketing Shrink, Apr 27, 2013 IP