1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Critique for my blogs

Discussion in 'SEO' started by internetMarketingLA, May 23, 2016.

Hey guys I'm new here and am astounded by the amount of the great advice I'm reading here.

I'm starting a Ukrainian dating site and I've set 3 blogs: 1 about dating internationally (with empahsis on Ukraine), 2 general updates for the dating site in question 3 on internet marketing and using the Ukrainian dating site as a test case (I can place links).

This is my first dive into internet marketing so this is all new to me. I've done a keyword competitive research (fiverr) and buying some backlinks (fiverr also). I'm trying my best not to spam but it's best to just have a link: http://marketing.mobilewebsites.la I was also concerned if the blog seemed too heavily stuffed with keywords, and also it seems like no one would really read it.

Thanks guys.

internetMarketingLA, May 23, 2016 IP
  2. Arsl An

Arsl An Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you please send your site and blog links.

Arsl An, May 28, 2016 IP
  3. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see your given page marketing(dot)mobilewebsites(dot)la and what I get is not good. Very troublesome to read because of your writing style or paragraph style. Look at something that change the text paragraph style, alignment style, font, add image or video. I mean make your text more nice and interesting to read. Also make the environment or page style to more eye catchy or easy or colorful or interesting.

Actually your page looking bored. Please do not mind for my comment. Take my comment positively and change or modify your web page style and beauty. Make it more beautiful.

robinbd4u, May 28, 2016 IP