1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Cricket preview writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Melloweitsj, Dec 5, 2018.

We are looking for a new freelance writer to write detailed previews of cricket matches.

We can start off with a smaller number of tips and if its a good fit there is quite a bit of work all year round for our website.

What we are looking for:
    - Someone who writes English effortlessly
    - Follows cricket religiously
    - Able to keep strict deadlines

Your job will be to make an informed analysis of each team and make a prediction about the winner of the match.

Also: You should be able to link to news articles or pages on our sites in your tip. (We will help you if you are new to html)

Pay is negotiable

Each tip is about 500-1500 words, depending on the popularity and the teams that are playing

Post here or PM us your interest, previous qualifications and how you charge for writing.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    Melloweitsj, Dec 5, 2018 IP
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, hope you are doing good.
    Most of the time, I write about technology related topics only...
    But I would love to read your blog.. as its about cricket.. so PM or reply here with your blog's link...

c4cyber, Dec 10, 2018 IP
  3. Wisely Ben

Wisely Ben Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm a seasoned freelancer who also enjoys cricket. Because of my interest in the above-mentioned area, I wrote this piece of writing (Cricket). At a cost of 0.25 cents per word, I'll charge you for my services.

Wisely Ben, Feb 19, 2022 IP
  4. Wisely Ben

Wisely Ben Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm a seasoned freelancer who also enjoys cricket. Because of my interest in the above-mentioned area, I wrote this piece of writing (Cricket). At a cost of 0.25 cents per word, I'll charge you for my services.

Wisely Ben, Feb 19, 2022 IP