1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CreditCards.com CJ Affiliate Question

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by sport302, May 17, 2011.

Has anyone here been a CreditCards.com affiliate using CJ. I have it on one of my sites, and I had a friend go through my site using my CJ affiliate link for CreditCards.com at his house when he needed a new credit card.

He was approved for the card, then received the card, then activated the card yet I received nothing for the lead or sale?

I am just curious if anyone has actually received a commission using CreditCards.com on CJ?

Also, can anyone actually recommend maybe a better quality credit card affiliate program that actually pays their commissions?

Thanks...

sport302, May 17, 2011 IP
  2. sundeep.shetty03

sundeep.shetty03 Peon

Best Answers:
    they pay to cj and cj pays us the commissions

sundeep.shetty03, May 18, 2011 IP
  3. electromac

electromac Active Member

Best Answers:
    are u new to affiliate marketing, sport302?

electromac, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  4. USA Traffic

USA Traffic Peon

Best Answers:
    i think u r new

see its simple they buy product from ur link they pay to cj 1st and then cj pays to you eating some commission........

USA Traffic, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  5. Angel c.

Angel c. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Sport 302, can you tell us what ended up happening with CreditCards.com.. Did they end up paying you for the sale your friend made using your links..?

Angel c., Oct 17, 2013 IP
  6. mark11

mark11 Member

Best Answers:
    I know this is an old thread but I am looking around searching for snippets of knowledge and Iam sure others will pass by to find my contribution.
    After years spent building traffic for credit cards and prepaid cards and secured credit cards I have come to the conclusion that it was all time wasted. I now have ADSENSE on my sites, it doesn't bring a lot of money but at least they do bring something.
    I have had friends, relatives, friends of friends get credit cards through my links and very very seldom I got paid. Advertisers were from all sorts, CJ, acclaimnetwork, neverblue, shareasale. Big waste of time.

mark11, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  7. steveb

steveb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For financial products, I would recommend: http://www.bankratecreditcards.com/ or even www.icommissions.com

I've had no problems getting paid by them, even small amounts. Also, they have some of the best customer support.

steveb, Jul 14, 2014 IP