1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

credit card

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Axel Tousai, Nov 29, 2016.

I have a ecommerce store but i have only paypall for payment method...Dou you belive that is bad for my ecommerce and i must have also credit card payment method?
    thanks
    axel

Axel Tousai, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It is if PayPal aren't supporting credit cards on your store. But it also depends on your target market. In some markets not accepting bitcoin will be a tragedy, in others the buyers will be like "bit... what?"

At the moment credit cards are the major method of payment, if you don't accept them through some mechanism then, yes, you have a problem.

sarahk, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  3. Axel Tousai

Axel Tousai Peon

Best Answers:
    PayPal accepts credit card but you should have a account or to create one...I leaving in Greece and I use woo commerce do you now a paypment gateway like srtipe like support many countries because stripe don't support Greece

Axel Tousai, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  4. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal in itself is not bad, but yes it is good if you can give buyers different payment options.

Milliardo, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  5. vivianso

vivianso Active Member

Best Answers:
    paypal accept credit card. and paypal is one of the most popular payment processor onlline. u won't go wrong with that

vivianso, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  6. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not saying that it will be bad for your business but somehow it will affect your sales .Options should be there for customers because many people are there in the market who don’t want to pay through any other channel like paypal etc.

wanessmark, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  7. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very true. Provide as many different modes of payment as possible. Not all people will use PayPal. Not all people have or will use credit card. Different modes of payment means more ways for people to buy, and more opportunities for earning.

Milliardo, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  8. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree with all of you, but I would still like to say that form my experience with different kinds of online stores, you won't lose too much business by only accepting paypal. Sure, there are those who prefer cc payments or something else, but 90% will still pay with paypal.

I recently went through the trouble of arranging a way to accept paypal+cc+local bank transfers+skrill+bitcoin.. and guess what? So far all sales have been with paypal.

syda, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  9. Li.ikonow

Li.ikonow Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on your business, however if you are planning to expand I would suggest g2a pay! many local payments options + credit cards, also their support is the best!

Li.ikonow, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  10. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's always good to offer options. I know some people who refuse to use PayPal. Although as stated that is rare. PayPal has been known to suddenly freeze accounts too. If that happens and you don't have something else set up your business is at a standstill until you do set alternatives up.

There are also options that are similar to PayPal. Amazon Pay comes to mind.

JoeSpirit, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  11. louloua

louloua Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    yes you need to ad myltiple ways to pay paypal alone its not good for you speacialy we find some countries who have problemes with paypal so you need to add multiples way to get more clients from all world

louloua, Dec 15, 2017 IP