1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Credit Card Processing Affiliate Partner Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by tsweez, Mar 2, 2010.

Greetings,

I'm the affiliate program manager for 1st National Processing. If you have visitors whom you think may be interested in accepting credit cards, i.e. a B2B or small business site, this will likely be a good fit. The program pays either $10 per valid lead (they must be able to establish contact) or $75 per approved merchant application.

A few things that we did to make this a top performing program...

1) Immediate notifications - You get an email once someone completed an online application as a result of your id. You also get notified immediately if payment is approved/denied.
    2) Promo Network - You can send traffic to about a dozen promo sites in the network where your affiliate ID is honored.
    3) Affiliate Recognition - We honor top performing affilates by listing a banner, and text link throughout our promo network
    4) Campaigns - Define campaign ids in your links to help track the performance of your various campaigns
    5) Affiliate Control Panel - View how many cookies were set, check on the status of an application, view statements, compare your campaign performance.
    6) Fast payment / No minimums - Payments go out for the previous payperiod by the 20th of the next month. There are no payment miminums, so if you make $10, you get paid $10. We don't wait until you hit some arbitrary level before payment is issued.

For more information, including our Affiliate Partner Handbook, informational videos, etc., please visit 1st National Processings Affiliate Partner Program.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Happy to help.

Cheers,

tsweez

tsweez, Mar 2, 2010 IP
  2. creditcardbroker.com

creditcardbroker.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe we can offer your program?

creditcardbroker.com, Jun 24, 2010 IP