1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Creative writers to write or rewrite mathematics articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Googl, Dec 19, 2014.

I am searching for article writers with excellent writing skills to write mathematics articles. I have a list of 100s of articles that have to be written and I have the guidelines to follow per article.

You must have a good background in mathematics i.e; school qualifications such as Alevels or any related subjects and degrees. You may also contact me if you're good at researching and writing great content.

I am willing to pay a lot of money for your work.

Contact me for details.

Googl, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  2. jack2230

jack2230 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    I have completed the highest level of mathematics in the Australian school system and ready to write your content.

Jack

jack2230, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  3. NekoBlade

NekoBlade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "Are you proficient in: CMS, OOP PHP, APIs, Wordpress, HTML5, Canvas, SVG, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, CSS3, SVG, JSON, Web apps & animations"

I am proficient with Bootstrap, CSS3, Animations and I've dabbled with some HTML5 & Canvas related things such as Three.js and Phaser.io

Sorry I know it's not exactly math related, I am not nearly as capable as I was back then with my Alevels and such but I am a competent researcher when relating to topics that I'm passionate about and I have some interesting skills, not too sure what else you'd be looking for I just felt like dropping this reply here...

Regards,
    NB.

NekoBlade, Jan 6, 2015 IP
  4. Googl

Googl Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am working on a large web project which requires a lot scripting work to develop various web applications and applets for my visitors. This will involve improving 3 existing CMS which expand from Bootstrap, Wordpress and JQuery libraries, and creating lots of PHP stdClass script files to feed into the CMS which will usually take minutes to an hour to create and a lot of advanced client-side scripting which will involve manupilating Canvas or SVG to create interactive animations.

This is very advanced work and may require to look up mathematics formulae. I am searching for developers flexible to work on a low fee or debt basis until I can afford the full costs in a couple months. I can only afford writers for now. Contact me if this sounds interesting for you.

I am still searching for mathematics article writers. I am already working with a few members that replied.

Googl, Jan 6, 2015 IP