1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creative ways to promote affiliate products?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Cybria, Feb 22, 2012.

Does anyone have any creative ideas for product promotion? I know you can send off emails to your list or put a banner on your blog...it would be nice to have more ideas though. Such as promoting offline or maybe having contests/giveaways.

Cybria, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. FreeDirectMedia

FreeDirectMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Your question is very general and requires some clarification before it could be accurately answered, unless of course you want people to shout out random terms like CPC, CPA, AdNetworks, etc.

Is this your of product, or is this some ones affiliate program that you are looking to make money from?

What kind of resources do you have in order to promote it? Do you have a website? Are you willing to invest money into your promotion strategy?

FreeDirectMedia, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. division23

division23 Peon

Best Answers:
    offline promoting such as advertising in newspapers and other print media has done well for me in affiliate marketing, but you need to know your demographics in order to make the most out of these sources

division23, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. daizzzy

daizzzy Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'm doing pretty good with boards ads

daizzzy, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  5. daizzzy

daizzzy Active Member

Best Answers:
    but it depends on the product

daizzzy, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  6. bigznet

bigznet Member

Best Answers:
    As others have mentioned, we need to know the product or website niche to give you a good answer. There are a variety of strategies and tactics you can use to promote affiliate products -- but they won't work well for every niche...

bigznet, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  7. Cybria

Cybria Peon

Best Answers:
    I left it vague on purpose just so I could get a variety of answers, but I did mean promoting other ppl's products and not my own. I guess some methods could also work for both other's and your own products.

What products do you usually promote? Right now I am an affiliate for the IM and relationship niches.

PPC includes advertising on facebook right?

offline advertising is interesting to me....it's just a matter of targeting the right audience and it works a bit differently than online.

Cybria, Feb 22, 2012 IP