1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creative Guerilla marketing, a good technique?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nathantremblay, Aug 25, 2017.

Hey guys, Is creative Guerrilla marketing a good technique?

I have heard that Guerrilla advertising would be a better option of advertising. Do you think so? Has anyone used this technique to improve your productivity and profit? If so, can I get your help in this matter?

Some of my friends suggested me to use the social media for the promotions. I will have to think on that.

And I’m searching for some good and efficient ways to build this business and hence need opinions from the experts here.

Waiting for your reply.

It will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

nathantremblay, Aug 25, 2017 IP
  2. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are you trying to sell? If you're trying to sell something that nobody wants you're going to have a hard time. The secret to making money online is that there is no secret. You need to find something that literally sells itself and promote your offer to laser-targeted traffic.

gregdavidson, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  3. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going against large companies, a direct approach might not be a good idea especially if your company doesn't have the same resources as they have. Guerrilla campaign is a good thing if you plan to take away some of the market from the leading companies. That would mean looking for weak spots in your competitors and then exploiting those weak spots to your advantage. It might involve a hit and run strategy, wherein you would swipe at your competitors and then take off before they could mount a challenge to you.

Milliardo, Sep 4, 2017 IP