1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Creative Copywriting

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Svetla Vasileva, Jun 5, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

In the course of six years, I have worked as a freelance writer, and I gained stable experience in the crafting of original texts, mostly in the English language. I wrote about tourism, romance, social media, I wrote about interior design, cleaning and domains. I wrote articles about female beauty and health, about jewelry and mountain resorts, about art and building materials. Even camouflage rings and horse blankets – really – simply anything – thousands of unique posts on more than 90 subjects.

Less than 2 years ago I started the blog lovebooklet.com – a unique experiment that I call The Lady’s Emotional Encyclopedia, which already has got its keen fans. It testifies my exclusive, creative performance. With the development of the website, I intend to employ it for the marketing of informational products, which I create to give myself financial independence in the future. A scarce part of my portfolio in English you may find at LadyF.eu – unfortunately, I am unable to post there more than a thousand articles of experience.
    SEMrush
    All this enriches my enthusiasm in the writing of expressive, original, creative texts. Writing is my passion, my job, and my entertainment. It’s a wonderful thing when a career and a passion come together. I have an innate interest in words and I carry a lot of untold stories inside me. I create narratives and draw pictures, which people find special. I also draw illustrations with love and concentration, and I love making presentations with Sony Vegas and PowerPoint. I demonstrated the courage to draw a Christmas coloring book with Illustrator, and I think that turned out quite well.

I am 35 years old, I live and work in Plovdiv, I live the life that I like, I love what I do. I am extremely happy and enthusiastic about freelance writing. I love spending my money on romance, charity, and adventures. I don’t work in Fiverr, because I find it odd to want to do things for 4 dollars the piece, especially with my experience, quality, flexibility, and originality. To this, I add my favorite “Doodle CV” – which is a fun way of illustrating my wonderful virtues.

[​IMG]

Svetla Vasileva, Jun 5, 2018 IP
    SEMrush