1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creation of a Mastermind Group for online business and blogging

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TallatMahmood, Apr 28, 2015.

I have spent some time developing my blog (www.startupfundingcrushed.com) which assists people with raising equity funding for their business with insights and detailed resources (coming soon) that will help them along the process. I am in the process of digitising a product and want to take advantage of Google AdSense. I want to grow this into a full blown business and am keen to form a Mastermind Group of around 5 of us who are working in online business / blogging so we can share insights and push each other forward. Anyone interested, please contact me at

TallatMahmood, Apr 28, 2015 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying your idea won't work but saying "here here... I am calling all master minds to contact me so I can use you for my project" won't work. You will absolutely attract the idiots who don't know squat.

You should probably build your web site and online presence before seeking a network of "masterminds".... There are very few "masterminds" out there.... It's actually just a made up term and noone holds that title... In fact...if you hold that title you aren't a "mastermind".

NetStar, Apr 28, 2015 IP