1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating new website and new adwords account? If old one not good anymore.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by para000, Nov 25, 2016.

I have a website but Adwords has block it cause it says i sell things that usually get for free. But that's not true, i talked with them and can't find any solution.
    The point is that my competition is selling same things and they can promote their website on Adwords.
    My guess is that they from time to time, make new website and new/ or not new Adwords account and promote the new website.
    So i`m thinking doing the same thing, open new website and do a new Adwords. Any advice on how to do this?

[​IMG]

para000, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would help if you gave us the URL of your site. Maybe we can offer solutions there. But basically, you are doing or saying something that Google doesn't like as per their policies.

Whether you believe others are doing the same as you is irrelevant. What matters is that you do things right in Google's books so that you continue doing business. If others are doing things against their policies, they'll have their ads suspended and possibly get banned depending on the infraction.

The worse thing you can do is create new websites and doing the same thing you are now. For one thing, whatever you are doing wrong, you'll still be doing wrong and you'll just keep doing it, going in circles, creating the same site under a different name and opening new Adwords accounts. That's a stupid way to run a business, assuming you have a legitimate business. Eventually, you won't even be able to do that.

So the correct solution is to fix the problem your site has so that it follows policies.

Lucid Web Marketing, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  3. para000

para000 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can we talk in private somewhere? cause i wanna fix this, i can pay you if you want.

para000, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  4. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sent you a message with my contact info. You can also click my tag line at the bottom of every one of my posts to go to my site and see my contact info there.

Lucid Web Marketing, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  5. HATCHEX

HATCHEX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The good solution is to contact Adwords and get your website back in white list.
    Stay safe and do better.

HATCHEX, Jan 18, 2017 IP