1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating dislike facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by bonjurkes, Dec 12, 2011.

I am still having a look at facebook's looong page and content rules but quickly I wanted to ask something,

Let's say we have a brand called "x", and they have an official facebook page.

Can I create a page with a name "x dislikers" ? Is it against facebook rules? There won't be any illegal content, hate speech or other risky stuff.

bonjurkes, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  2. johnhunter

johnhunter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not sure if its against facebooks T+C but if its a large corporation you are doing it to I would be very wary because they have large wallets for this type of thing and don't think twice about making an example of people even if it means they lose money.

johnhunter, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  3. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is not against the guidelines... In fact this is very common over social networking websites.

But I would advise you not to this for ruining your competitor's reputation. You never know what they can do to your reputation. So, play safe!

C.Rebecca, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  4. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    The risk to reward ratio here just isn't that great. I wouldn't pursue this.

ItsThatGuy, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  5. XaKePaT

XaKePaT Active Member

Best Answers:
    it`s not against facebook rules but it`s agains other rules.

XaKePaT, Dec 16, 2011 IP