1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating AirBNB Clone is the good way to earn money?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by nrvaghela, Jul 4, 2013.

Now in market many companies are providing facility to create popular website clone and website clone script but I am confused which provides me best support with full satisfaction. I am planning to create AirBNB Clone and it is good source to earn more money? Please share your suggestions.

nrvaghela, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  2. glennyjoycelyn

glennyjoycelyn Banned

Best Answers:
    creating airbnb clone is the best way to earn money especially for vacation rental owners,we are good in providing clone script with advance features which provides you best support.

glennyjoycelyn, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  3. DewShare

DewShare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good idea. I have hired a firm to develop some clones few month ago and perfectly running those scripts.

DewShare, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  4. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    I have research on market and I have find good review of NCrypted Technologies which are providing readymade script and customize clone facility for many popular websites. Have you any experience and idea about it?

nrvaghela, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  5. archert22

archert22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think whenever you embark on an endeavor such as this, you'll run into the chicken and egg problem every single time. Marketplaces require both people willing to list their goods and services on the website as well as a steady stream of buyers coming to the site and can be extremely difficult in my experience to start up.

None of my projects succeeded in the past without a proper "growth hack", aka some gray hat marketing scheme or some amount of spam to get the necessary density in place.

Once the marketplace engine gets going though, revenue can come quickly, but it's very hard to get it to that point and can be rather discouraging. I hope you the best though :)

archert22, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  6. dheeksha

dheeksha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, absolutely. You can earn profit from airbnb clone. There are many airbnb clone scripts in the market which offer different revenue models. Homestaydnn is one such Airbnb clone who gives excellent benefits. http://homestaydnn.com

dheeksha, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  7. Althea Jack

Althea Jack Member

Best Answers:
    Giving travellers a home like stay at an affordable price with airbnb is a wonderful concept. Airbnb shows several testimonials how a homemaker too can earn being host at airbnb. High resolution pictures, great reviews all make them attractive.
    Now that airbnb created a revolution on space rental system, many clone scripts provider websites developed their clone scripts on airbnb. It is for sure that you could earn with airbnb clone scripts.

Althea Jack, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you get 200+ listings overnight and have the budget to instantly drive thousands of relevant traffic?

The big guys do. The big sites did. If you don't then it's a horrible idea.
    And if you are purchasing a clone script you aren't the only one buying it. You will blend with in the hundreds of other clone sites that you have never heard of because they failed.

Find an original idea or something that isn't saturated. Is this even your niche? Do you even have the realestate connections to get investment properties listed?

NetStar, Jun 28, 2017 IP