1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating Ads for Businesses

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by bella2175, Feb 1, 2019.

Hi all,

Question on creating ads for businesses please.

I am going to be creating ads for individual businesses. Each of them will have their own credit card to pay for the ad fees. Do I need to setup a new FB account for each of them, or can I use just one FB account for all of them and attach a credit card to each ad?

Thanks for any help!

bella2175, Feb 1, 2019 IP
  2. Peter Summers

Peter Summers Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you must create business.manager and there create multiple ad accounts. To each of them you can connect a credit card to pay for advertising.

To see more just look youtube videos. There are many tutorials there)
    For example:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Peter Summers, Feb 4, 2019 IP
  3. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just make sure you read the Facebook Ad guidelines and TOS or you get slammed for one violation, and once you get on their bad side, forget it man, you'll never get your account back. I had similar experience and got reinstated, but you might not be as lucky as I am!

chinemeremz, Feb 8, 2019 IP
  4. game world

game world Member

Best Answers:
    It is better to use one facebook account since you will have the opportunity to manage everything in one place and users will not see you as a scammer.

game world, Feb 15, 2019 IP