1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating a strong youtube channel through G+

Discussion in 'Google+' started by David Garcia, Jan 20, 2015.

G+ seems to be very connected to youtube now.
    What would be a good way to take advantage of that? How can we use g+ to boost up our youtube channel?
    Any ideas?

David Garcia, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  2. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! Even though it is linked to YouTube now, Google Plus cannot become as popular and as useful to promote your videos as Facebook groups, forums or sub-Reddits are. Of course that it's no harm to share on G+ your videos but don't expect amazing results. Maybe use it for the keywords for a better ranking of your videos. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  3. Viktor Mauzer

Viktor Mauzer Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I noticed when I create a YouTube channel, it automatically creates a Google+ Page. My thoughts were also that this may be a good way to promote your channel and perhaps it is. It couldn't hurt to try and build that page a little bit, get some fans. Maybe it can help the rankings. It makes sense in my mind :)

Viktor Mauzer, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  4. Ganer

Ganer Banned

Best Answers:
    Well I think it's a good way to promote your youtube channel , everything you upload on youtube you can share google + just like facebook and twitter so its like addition to other social networks . Or you can advertise your google+ on other sites and then they will see your youtube account too . They are connected so I would use it to promote my videos .

Ganer, Feb 3, 2015 IP