1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating a new blog for viral articles

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Ascari, May 5, 2016.

I have a gaming website. The site also has a blog. But it was pretty much the most basic blog that was created. Which was fine by me at the time as I only wanted to post tips and information about my game.

Since then I have been looking at new ways to drive traffic to my website. One of those way is through "viral" articles. So I really need a new and improved blog. What should I do, should I get a web designer to build a better blog for me or would the be a blog/article website template available online that I could 'attach' to my website? I need to generate revenue from the blog as well so that would be the number I thing I'd have in mind for it!

Any more information needed please ask :)

Ascari, May 5, 2016 IP
  2. seo_matic

seo_matic Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you please send me the site via PM? I'd like to check which will work for the site better. Thanks!

seo_matic, May 10, 2016 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Either way will do. Focus on writing your content first, and how you'll structure your new blog site (if ever you choose to create a new one).
    Then might as well study/analyze your target market, for traffic generation purposes.

Patricia Ann Lee, May 11, 2016 IP