1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating a Digital Marketing strategy!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Pratik S, Aug 1, 2015.

What should I keep in mind for planning a successful Digital Marketing strategy of a Brand on Facebook platform? Please help!

Pratik S, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  2. Lumiere

Lumiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say first you need to decide on the overall image and feel of your company you want your audience to get (will that be more of a business page with serious articles from your blog or more of an entertaining page with fun content and so on). I would suggest schedule your posts regularly, after a while you can see in Facebook insights when the majority of your users are online and then adjust your postings to that time.

Make sure you have content which is engaging (pictures, videos, ask questions, create polls, ask for opinion/advice/personal experience). Rememebr the best way to decide what content your audience prefers is to simply ask them :) and trust me, people appreciate so much being asked of their opinions especially when it's then really taken into onsideration

Dont' forget the hashtags; it's also nice to share your content to the groups/pages that have similar topics, this way you can also create more engagement

Ask your customers for reviews, nowadays many people look at those and it will give your page a rating, which again, catches the eye

Don't forget adding a call-to-action button to your facebook page so people who are interested can take action immediately and don't need to search long for contact details or whatever

Monitor all the activity and reply to message asap, personal touch is always great and gives people a sense of importance and appreciation which is then transfered to the image of your brand

Lumiere, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  3. DravenTaylor

DravenTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would also recommend posting on related groups in Facebook and getting involved in conversations in those groups and on pages. Facebook is where you can gain the support base of people that can help spread the word on what you are doing.

Lumiere is 100% right, too. You need interaction. If you have something that is dated on your site, then add it to an event. Simply put, use all the tools that Facebook has and it can be something very helpful in helping you.

DravenTaylor, Aug 22, 2015 IP