1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Create script to crawl a site and create Wordpress posts

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Boris_Badenoff, May 24, 2015.

I really can't find a plugin that can do most the job (open to suggestions) so I want to see if someone can write me a script.

The crawling will start here: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html
    There are hundreds of sub-links with photos and descriptions on this page. I want the full image stored in my Wordpress website media library, and the post to show a clickable thumbnail to the full image. The post title would come from the first text line below image. Ideally image credit would be stored in the caption for the photo, otherwise under photo. The "Explanation" paragraph would be the text for the post. Not as critical but I might want to use the image date as my post date. It would be great if script could be run again at later dates and only post new entries.

I am using Arras theme in Wordpress, in case that matters. If you think you can do this work, please give me an estimate of cost and when you could complete the work. Hoping to do something similar with Hubble site but the work is not as straightforward. Thanks!

Boris_Badenoff, May 24, 2015 IP
  2. najilil

najilil Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think I can do your job. please send me PM for further detail and information you need. I will give you quote about estimated cost and completion time.
    my s.ky.pe_id is najilil

regards,

najilil, May 24, 2015 IP
  3. Scoding

Scoding Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM, shouldn't be a problem to develop this within reasonable time. Have done more than ten plugins like this!

Scoding, May 25, 2015 IP
  4. free_mockups

free_mockups Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this job still open?

free_mockups, May 26, 2015 IP