1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Create Portfolio in PDF

Discussion in 'Services' started by bilalx, Nov 13, 2011.

Hey,

I need someone who can create portfolio in PDF, I will provide you all relevant information you have to write contents and then convert it in PDF form. It should be attractive, short but to the point.

Total Pages 5

Content should be unique well written, error free english

Things which should be present
    • Paragraphs
    • Heading
    • Sub heading
    • Bold attractive quotations
    • Using of high quality relevant images

You should have experience of writing and pdf creation, please show your best work in PM,
    I need one person urgently

Thanks,

bilalx, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. MediaTechExpert

MediaTechExpert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Bilalx,

I just read your post about the portfolio that you need to be created in PDF. I want to tell you that you really don't need to look any further for somebody for this position. Here's why.. ..for the past 6-7 years, I've been doing online marketing for many corporate companies, and small local businesses. My clients marketing campaigns require various form of different types of content creation that have been researched before they have been written and created, along with some NLP (Nuero Linguistic Programming) sprinkled throughout all the work for better a call-to-action response rate from readers.

If you're looking for an experienced and skillful person for the requested work, please look no further and contact me directly. joe [at] topspotme [dot] com

Thanks!

MediaTechExpert, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  3. bilalx

bilalx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still i am looking for one creative person, not find yet from DP :(

bilalx, Nov 21, 2011 IP