1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Create more followers in Twitter

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sherone, May 2, 2009.

1. yk0279

yk0279 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to post interesting, informative, entertaining and useful updates, it will increase your followers.
    I have 1974 followers and 2050 following.

yk0279, May 4, 2009 IP
  2. dirtysteve

dirtysteve Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys all need to check out this software:

http://twitaddict.com/hummingbird

Please notice that this is not an affiliate plug. That is the main site. I started using this software about 3 weeks ago. I am now up to about 500 dollars a day using twitter. If you want to make money with twitter, it is my opinion that this software is an absolute MUST! [​IMG]:)

Also, if you use discount code RECESSION, you get a 15% discount on the software. I was making about 10-30 bucks a day before I got this software. IT'S truly amazing. BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT!!!!

dirtysteve, May 5, 2009 IP
  3. SamNewell

SamNewell Guest

Best Answers:
    Hold on, getting followers is easy, there is no science to it.

I simply searched for my number one key phrase and then found the top three Twitter accounts which came up first for that keyphrase and over 4 days followed 2000 of the people following those 3 or 4 accounts. Just from doing that I must have had 750+ follow me back. Since then I have tweeted links to 2 interesting articles per day relevant to my site and the same key phrase (and I am not quite sure how) but I get about 50 new followers per day.

It seems about as simple as possible to be honest to build a couple of thousand high quality followers interested in your subject.

S

SamNewell, May 5, 2009 IP
  4. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My problem is I get followed by a lot of people but they tend to be marketters who are trying to sell me stuff, I don't follow them so they can't really tweet to me or anything, but look at your followers and you'll see that like at least 5% are spammers/viral advertisers

Slincon, May 5, 2009 IP