1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

create flyer or card for your buisness

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by aimmy, May 11, 2013.

imagesCAY8EIGL.jpg FLYER DESIGN || Business Card Design ? Check out my work samples and you'll see that I design to satisfy. I always work very closely with my clients, my turnaround is very quick and the communication excellent. Buy my flyer design service to advertise your business in the best possible manner and reach the maximum number of potential clients. Advertising through flyers is the most useful mode of small scale marketing and I allow you to use that professionally, for an extremely affordable price - JUST $35!!! One flyer is for a one-sided.I deliver the files in JPG/PNG format - 300dpi (unless you order for source code). I offer two free revisions (color changes, repositioning etc.), unless it's my fault, to any of my designs (first 3 days after the work was delivered). Contact me if you need eye-catching flyers for the following purposes: Announcing events; Advertising your business; Advertising club inaugurations; Informing existing and potential client base about new services and products; Advertising upcoming gigs or concerts; Handing out information and many such other purposes. ---FOR 24h DELIVERY, BROCHURES AND POSTERS ASK FOR A QUOTE BEFORE ORDER--- imagesCAY8EIGL.jpg

aimmy, May 11, 2013 IP