1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Create EDU Blog [Limited OFFER]

Discussion in 'Services' started by gangbang, Aug 23, 2012.

I offer to create edu blogs for 3 Peoples. I will create one Edu blogs for you, this blog will be yours forever not me. You can create blogs, Rss aggregator, forums or anything for you so you can put your backlink in your Edu Blog Content, not in comment, signature, or profile and its not look like spam link. This will be very useful blogs to battle next penguin from google, google hate unnatural link and irrelevant link such as profile and spam comment link.

This Edu blogs same as blog using WP-MU. Your url will look like
    pages.university.edu/yourblog

URL Description
    pages : it is prefix from university
    university : this is university domain
    yourblog : this is your own blogs

Question : How much is this Blogs??
    Answer : it is $300 for one Edu Blogs I know it is CRAZY price, but it is better than pain of next Google Penguin and its hard to make edu blog now:cool:.

Question : Is it worth to buy this service?
    Answer : I think it is worth, useful for battle of Next Google Penguin, and then you can sell link in your edu blogs

Question : how to monetize this edu blogs??
    Answer : Use for PPC (your personal blog), increase your edu blogs PR and sell link.

Question : Give us example of your edu blogs??
    Answer : Sorry, At this time i can not give you example (it is my private blog). Actually you can see structure url above.

Question : is this blogs for me??
    Answer : Yes, offcourse.

Question : How long this edu blogs mine?
    Answer : it depends on how you use your blog, if you use this blog properly then you will not be banned.

Question : what is payment type??
    Answer : Paypal Only

If you interested to buy, please PM me.
    Don't PM if you just want to know example of this eduBlogs.

gangbang, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  2. Didope

Didope Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to try it

Didope, Aug 28, 2012 IP