1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Create CB marketplace

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by CBuilder, Feb 19, 2007.

Hello everybody

can anybody suggest any of those program that helps creating a customized CB marketplace with out being involved in a website porgamming, if it is very i'd be very grateful.

thanks for your help

CBuilder, Feb 19, 2007 IP
  2. mharrisr

mharrisr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can suggest you to register here as a Silver member and you will get your own url with your clickbank ID for all products in the directory. Its absolutely free and it will take you only 5 minutes to complete your registration for Silver member:
    http://www.cbdeluxe.com/?mall=14281
    (Click "Open Mall" in the right side top of the page)

mharrisr, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  3. mharrisr

mharrisr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think you have registered in this site...

4. CBuilder

CBuilder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply.

i have registered but still don't know how to use it, can you tell me please how to make my marketplace?

thanks

CBuilder, Feb 20, 2007 IP
  5. mharrisr

mharrisr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Very simple. You can promote your cbdeluxe url thats enough to cover all products in clickbank, you will get the commission when somebody buy product from your cbdeluxe site.

6. CBuilder

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help, but i need to have my own website at my own domain and be able to choose products and puts ads etc.

do you have any other suggestions?

7. mharrisr

mharrisr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can upgrade the Silver account to gold account may be they would provide this, you can check your membership page of cbdeluxe.

8. mharrisr

mharrisr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I know you are a new member to DP. can you please give me a green itrader rating so that I can also give it for you.

9. CBuilder

Best Answers:
    i am sorry i don't understand what do you mean, could you please explain it more.

10. firuze

firuze Peon

Best Answers:

Hi there,

We have been looking for beta testers for our recently developed CB tool. The following will explain to you what you can do by this tool. If that's what you are looking for, you can be a beta tester. If that's ok just pm me.

Choosing the right merchant in ClickBank is the key for success. You have to search CB Marketplace carefully. Our tool simplifies this process. It automatically fetches the CB Marketplace data from ClickBank. After it fetches the XML, you can query the database of products very fast and easy. You can filter the Marketplace XML file of CB with multiple options. You can export the result page to .XLS file for Excel. You can simply create Hoplinks for affiliates. You can view website of the affiliate.

Get the top ranked CB merchant list for all categories and subcategories. Just sort by rank factor.
    One of the best function of this software is to query the nickname of the merchant. If you just know the nickname of the merchant you will be able find the name, description and website of the merchant.

Example: Query the XML file for the merchants who has the gravity bigger than 100, % Referred bigger than 80%.

You can find detailed information about meanings of factors in CB Marketplace page.
    http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm

Thank you

Firuze

firuze, Feb 23, 2007 IP