1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Create a Password Reset Disk

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by akram123khan25, Oct 30, 2009.

If you are running Windows XP Professional as a local user in a workgroup environment, you can create a password reset disk to log onto your computer when you forget your password. To create the disk:

Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.
    Click your account name.
    Under Related Tasks, click Prevent a forgotten password.

Follow the directions in the Forgotten Password Wizard to create a password reset disk.

Store the disk in a secure location, because anyone using it can access your local user account

akram123khan25, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  2. smithfr

smithfr Member

Best Answers:
    more easy ! http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/main.html a bootable CD witch can reset, remove or recover any windows pass !

smithfr, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  3. Lanarkshire IT Services

Lanarkshire IT Services Guest

Best Answers:
    yep

definately use a boot cd / USB such UBCD

If anyone needs help with creating / using a boot CD / USB just give me a shout.

Regards

4. Anglelababy

Anglelababy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Through creating a disk to reset Windows XP password is indeed helpful method. I think the most important when you create a disk can be the software is safe or not. Normally, when you choose software to create the disk, most software you can see in Google may be all effective but cannot guarantee safe. According to my own experience I recommend Anmosoft Windows Password Reset, which is safe, quick and effective and you can learn from:
    http://www.resetwindowspassword.com

Anglelababy, Apr 17, 2014 IP