1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cre loaded open store NEEDS YOUR HELP..PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by archer9926, Nov 12, 2007.

the store is located at http://www.mothernaturesports.com I know I need proper niche placement,meta tags and keywords as well as code optimization? Right now I pretty much stripped out keywords I had in here after receiving some spam warnings/penalize from "free analysis" tools (from scrub the web site and others)

The site has been open for busines 3 months and I have no made sale #1 yet. I am urrendering to the fact that I need profesional SEO hel but am working on shoestring budget right now.Would not mind investing $$ into service if sotre was making$$ Suggestions???? TY Dan

archer9926, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  2. xlm

xlm Guest

Best Answers:
    sorry but this doesn't look like somewhere i'd buy a gun from :(

needs a better text on the front, although the content does explain well what you supply, it sort of looks a bit slung together. I'm not keen on the logo and there isn't even a picture of a weapon in the top half of the page. It doesn't have a corporate feel imo, but, on the other hand, you have a good menu selection, possibly a bit too much. I think the logo needs to be shrunk if you're going to keep it :)

If you're selling ammunition of the like, i'd want to feel safe in doing so and i just dont get that feeling.

xlm, Nov 12, 2007 IP